Affiliations/Contests (for Education)
Copyright © 2012 MUSIC MEMORY. All rights reserved.
- Students are engaged and excited about learning with MUSIC MEMORY.
- Everyone loves the VideoMaps™. They bring the music to life!
- Teachers report that the materials are exceptionally well written and easy to use.
- Popular student handbooks and software provide appreciated support.
- arts education IDEAS’ MUSIC MEMORY materials are recommended as the quality choice.
- Our high-quality service is mentioned over and over.
- MUSIC MEMORY improves concentration and builds self-confidence, listening skills, recall, writing skills, higher level thinking, and a love for classical music.
Each year MUSIC MEMORY is created by a superb team of music educational experts along with organizations that support music and the arts. Here are links to the key individuals/organizations involved in the production of MUSIC MEMORY:
Kay Greenhaw (Member of the MUSIC MEMORY Writing Team, Magic Map©, MUSIC MEMORY Arcade and MUSIC MEMORY Review Software Developer) - www.musicmemorycontest.com/
The following is a partial list of the Orchestras and Symphony’s that perform at Music Memory Contests each year:
Thursday May 10, 2012 - Dallas ISD Elementary Students Gather at the Meyerson to test their "Music Memory". Dallas Symphony Orchestra Hosts Final Round Of Program Impacting Thousands of DISD Students (click here to read more)
MUSIC MEMORY writing team at the Austin, TX ISD MUSIC MEMORY Contest was held Saturday May 5, 2012.
Music Memory Sampler
Here's your invitation to view the video:
The Riverside Symphony hosted the
NYC Citywide MUSIC MEMORY Finals
competition in 2012!