Music Memory Sampler
Here's your invitation to view the video:
NEW! The 2013-2014 MUSIC MEMORY Brochure is now available!
Begin ordering your materials today!
(NOTE: Materials will not ship until July 1, 2013.)
arts education IDEAS is proud to announce our 15th year of publishing MUSIC MEMORY curriculum materials. MUSIC MEMORY is a nationally-recognized curriculum designed to give the life-long gift of love for music of the Western tradition through an in-depth study of 16 selections per year. Music that you will hear the rest of your lives is carefully chosen for appropriateness from four major historical periods—Baroque, Classical, Romantic and Contemporary. Prominent composers of orchestral, vocal, choral, keyboard pieces are featured. The curriculum is presented in an aural-visual format that enhances success in recognizing the major themes and remembering the names and composers of the selections. Building on this initial learning, there are many opportunities for deepening knowledge through extension activities. MUSIC MEMORY is successfully taught across the United States. We invite you to enjoy MUSIC MEMORY this coming year.
We provide integrity, quality, and value!
arts education IDEAS’ MUSIC MEMORY products are created in cooperation with the Texas University Interscholastic League (UIL). They contain everything needed to provide successful preparation for the UIL District meet, local contest, or to enhance the listening program in your school and/or district.
- Students are engaged and excited about learning with MUSIC MEMORY.
- Everyone loves the VideoMaps™. They bring the music to life!
- Teachers report that the materials are exceptionally well written and easy to use.
- Popular student handbooks and software provide appreciated support.
- arts education IDEAS’ MUSIC MEMORY materials are recommended as the quality choice.
- Our high-quality service is mentioned over and over.
- MUSIC MEMORY improves concentration and builds self-confidence, listening skills, recall, writing skills, higher level thinking, and a love for classical music.
Copyright © 2012 MUSIC MEMORY. All rights reserved.
To purchase 2012-2013 MUSIC MEMORY materials and years prior, please call (203) 229-0411.